Ready-to-use, accurate DNA sizing for 100 - 5000 bp DNA fragments. Economical, $0.30 per lane. Made from plasmids digested to completion. Supplied with 6x dye. ... Read more
The AccuSize 5K DNA ladder is designed for estimating the molecular weight of linear double-stranded DNA fragments on the agarose gel. The ladder consists of proprietary plasmids that are digested to completion to yield 9 individual DNA fragments ranging from 100 bp to 5 kb. All fragments are of high intensity and superior resolution. The 500 bp fragment has higher intensity than other fragments and serves as a reference for easy orientation.
The ladder contains bromophenol blue as a tracking dye in ready-to-use premix format for routine DNA electrophoresis analysis.
- Premix, ready-to-use
- Economical, less than $0.30 per application*
- Ideal for DNA sizing on agarose gel
- Bright, sharp bands of even interval, equal intensity
- Bright reference band
- Supplied with 6 x loading dye for sample DNA, no SDS
- Made from proprietary plasmids digested to completion for superior lot-to-lot consistency
* With the pack size of Cat# AS-DL5K-10.
Product Information Sheet
Marvelgent Biosciences Inc.
116 Will Drive, Canton, MA 02021, USA
Ordering support: email@example.com
Technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are also welcome to leave a message using our Contact Form. We will get back to you within 24 hours. Have a fantastic day!