Versatile polypropylene adapter for column stacking and tubing-to-column connections in chromatography. Connecting standard 1 mL/3 mL/6 mL/12 mL syringe columns to a cartridge, syringe, tubing up to 1/8 inch, or other fittings via the male-luer slip. Suited for solid phase extraction (SPE). ... Read more
Connect chromatography columns in your own way with the versatile column connector/adapter.
These column connectors have the standard female Luer slip inlet, that accepts the male Luer slip of a cartridge/syringe/adapter and also accommodates tubing O.D. up to 1/8 inch (3.2 mm). The connectors have the configurations that fit four different sizes of standard columns/syringes: 1 mL, 3 mL, 6 mL, 12 mL , allowing tandem columns (or even multi-tandem columns) in a customized sequence.
The connectors are constructed of polypropylene for strength, thermal performance, and solvent resistance. They have been widely used in SPE solid phase extraction and chromatography applications that use attacking agents, such as Acetone, Acetic Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, and Butyl Alcohols.
For a better flow control, use in combination with a stopcock. At Marvelgent, we provide stopcocks made of different materials. Choose the right stopcock for your application.
- To stack columns/cartridges in any desirable sequence;
- To increase volume capacity of a column with the reservoir adapted from an empty cartridge/syringe;
- To handle large volume of liquid via a 1/8 inch O.D. tubing (or smaller) or a tubing connected to a male luer slip adapter.
||Gravity, and low to medium pressure
- Maximizes flexibility with multi-configuration fittings;
- A must-have for SPE applications;
- Operates under low to medium vacuum pressure;
- Compatible with steam sterilization (autoclaving).
For research use only. Not intended for any human or animal therapeutic or diagnostic uses.
We provide a variety of columns to fit your application needs. View our collection and selection disposable gravity columns for your application >>
Marvelgent Biosciences Inc.
116 Will Drive, Canton, MA 02021, USA
Ordering support: email@example.com
Technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome to leave a message using our Contact Form. We will get back to you within 24 hours.
We Also Recommend