Ready-to-use columns packed with cobalt-based IMAC medium for enhanced selective purification of His-tagged proteins under native and denaturing conditions. >20mg/mL medium ... Read more
PROTEINDEX™ Co-NTA Agarose 6FF is a cobalt-based immobilized metal ion affinity chromatography (IMAC) medium. It offers greater specificity and therefore enhanced selectivity for polyhistidine-tagged proteins under both native and denaturing conditions, compared to Nickel-charged media. Co-NTA Agarose 6 Fast Flow resins can be used for small-scale and preparative large-scale purification of histidine-tagged recombinant proteins from prokaryotic and eukaryotic expression systems.
- Ready-to-use, convenient formats: 1 mL and 5 mL
- Mechanical stable, suited for preparative and large scale purification of histidine-tagged proteins
- Higher specificity and selectivity for His-tagged proteins, compared with Nickel-based IMAC. Can be used to purify challenging proteins that are expressed in low levels or when the use of nickel is not desired.
- Suitable for purifying proteins from prokaryotic and eukaryotic expression systems
- Compatible with applications under native and denaturing conditions
- Low cobalt ion leakage.
|>20 mg 6XHis-tagged protein/mL medium
|Highly cross-linked 6% agarose resins
|45 μm - 165 μm
|0.3 MPa (3 bar)
|2 - 8°C
|1X PBS containing 20% ethanol
Product is shipped at ambient temperature. Upon receipt store at 2 - 8°C. Do not Freeze.
Marvelgent Biosciences Inc.
116 Will Drive, Canton, MA 02021, USA
Ordering support: email@example.com
Technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome to leave a message using our Contact Form. We will get back to you within 24 hours.
We Also Recommend